Sunday, December 15, 2013

Some new eBay findings

Ebay and Etsy are big big friends of mine. We get along really good and communicate often. I buy craft supplies, accessories and clothes from both of them. From eBay, mainly used clothes, though.

I wanted to share some of my latest eBay findings with you. Ebay is so big, that it is difficult to find good stuff without knowing exactly what to look for.

A sugar skull type bag. It was really cheap. The quality is okey, altough the strap ending broke as soon as I tried it on. But what can you expect for only a few dollars? And it was easy to mend.

I have searched for a similar necklace for some time now. I had several listings in Etsy in my cart, all rather pricey, and I was trying decide between them and also bring myself to give so much money. Most of them were laser cut acrylic necklaces. But then, while looking for something else, I found this! It is perfect and the cost was only a few dollars again. I have worn it a few times and the color has not faded yet, but I suspect that it may. 



I have many skull print items made by the great China, but not this cardigan yet. It cost about 7 dollars and is one size, as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment