Monday, January 13, 2014

Frankenstein's Bride

I have had (partially) colored hair over 5 years now. So, a few months back my hair "grew ill" and one of the reasons was all this bleaching I had done over these years. My hair dresser, whom I love and trust so deeply, decided it was time to go all black again.

I was really really devastated at first, I did not like myself all black, everybody knew my because of my pink or red or whatever I was wearing at the moment. I still sometimes miss my hair, but the best thing about having all black hair are all the different colors I can add to myself now!
I have this thing that I cannot wear many different colors at the same time. I usually have black and silver (jewelry or piercings), so one extra color to that is enough, maybe two if one of them is white. When I had pink hair, I tried to wear only pink additions, the same tone pink preferably.

With black, I have much more fun in that department.

So, I discovered green for myself. I love the character and the looks of Frankenstein's Bride, so I got myself some things with that theme.

I ordered a bag and a cardigan by Banned from Soho's during their -30% sale. The bag is big and comfy. I love the cardigan very much, it's very soft and the quality is good, cannot compare to these cheap 5-pound-findings at all.



And my adorable husband gave me some long desired jewelry for my birthday, a pair of earrings and a necklace. Love them so much, they are big and brave. From C.A.B Fayre.




No comments:

Post a Comment