Sunday, December 15, 2013

Whoever said money can't buy happiness, simply went to the wrong shop.

Uh, I finally found some missing pictures from summer. This pack of things is special in two ways - I found a great pair of boots and I also went to a real mall with new things! Haa. Altough I did not buy clothes, it's still worth something.
From the usual once-a-month-second-hand-shopping I got a black longsleeve with a cute white lace collar and sleeve puffs, a shortsleeved leather jacket, an adorable black lace blouse with a bow on the collar ( I love it to bits!), a black dress I already sold cause it was a wee bit small from the chest and as a funny addition for me, a pair of pink pajama pants with skulls. Funny, because I do not wear pants at all. But they already proved to be useful when it went suddenly cold and the heating system couldn't keep up.


So, my new boots! I still cannot believe that I am so lucky to have found them. They are real leather, so-so good looking, so comfortable, well-kept and had a very reasonable price. I bought them in the summer and could not wait for the weather to go colder so I could start wearing them. It does not show on the picture but they are actually really high, so not everyday boots for me as I am rather tall.



And finally, a few small things I got from "regular" shopping. Some hair clippings and a pair of pantyhose from Seppälä. Actually, I recently went to mall-shopping once again, got some nice jewelry, I have to make pictures of them too.





2 comments:

  1. Nice findings. But the boots! OMG I love them. I once found similar in thrift store, but they were too small. Like, two numbers smaller..not fair.
    You really are lucky ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, I think the same. Do find something like that and then my size, one in a million!

    ReplyDelete