Thursday, November 14, 2013

My new favorite handbag

I was looking for a cheaper version of a dress for a friend and while doing that I found a handbag I instantly fell in love with. I knew I had to have it, but as I am not the person to easily buy new (as in not used) stuff and money was really tight, I made I deal with myself. I will sell some of my handbags in order to come up with the money for this new one. The one, not just any bag, amiright?
So, I sold both of my Restyle bags. I haven't even gotten to wear the striped one really. But I had gotten used to a bit bigger bags and they did not suit my needs anymore. I also sold two embossed skull bags I had gotten from one of those cheap UK sites. I sold them all in one evening and I had my money! Four for one, but the one!

Here it is: Banned Cameo Skull bag. And I could not be happier! I do not regret the deal at all. This bag is bigger and fulfills my needs exactly. It is also very pretty and much better quality than the Restyle ones. The fabric is not so fake and seems much more durable. Love it!

1 comment: