Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Treating myself with new stuff

Sometime deep in the winter I got a bonus from work. Most of it suddenly disappeared into everyday shoppings and food, but on one afternoon I decided to go shopping! I think it is something I have not done in a while, most of my things are found by accident, except second hand findings.

So, I really really needed a hat. I had looked everywhere for it, but as big, furry and yellow are the key words in hat fashion this year, I had no luck what-so-ever. But, as the weather was really cold and I had ruined my last hat, I had to buy something.

I finally found an okey hat, which I later on transformed into awesome, from Mohito. There was a huge bargain, so I also grabbed a pair of faux leather gloves. I actually can not remember if I have ever had leather gloves before. I don't think so. But they were cute.


The skirt is a plain HM skirt I got while visiting our capital for a work thing. Always time to do a little shopping during the lunch break! Also the Couleur Caramel mascara is from that time. This is my third one, I think, I am in love with it. I have to make a separate post about my make up stuff!

We also went to a getaway-weekend in Riga. It was a really cool and romantic weekend, we walked in the city, took part in some events and also snuggled a lot in the hotel. As my husband dislikes shops and shopping in general, I tried to stay away from them. We only visited a craft shop and a few eco shops, for I needed a new foundation. In the third one I got it. It's Sante and the lightest color as usual.

Back to my shopping day. I got two dresses from Lindex. The fun thing is, that they are from the girls section and only one of them is for my daughter! I really love this dress, the upper part is velvet and skirt part is black tulle, it is really pretty. I bought one for my daughter and tried on the biggest girls size just for fun. It is a little too short, I as am rather tall and the dress does not really take into account boobs and booty (why should it, right), but I just could not leave it in the store. I mean, having the same dress with your daughter? Adorable!



The last item I consider the biggest finding of the day. I have longed for a leather jacket for a few years now. But as I am not a skinny jeans model, I never liked any of them on me. I have ordered a few second hand ones from eBay, but always sold them. And then, just like that, there was a bargain (-70%) black jacket, only one size left, in Seppälä. And it fit me perfectly! I have not had the chance to wear it yet, as it still is winter, altough a warm one. Hopefully it will look as perfect on my dresses as I imagine it to look.



So, an overall nice afternoon, I am really pleased, as I did not spend a lot of money but I think I got some really nice things for myself.

Next week I will be in UK for a work project. And I will have lots of things to show you afterwards. I already ordered some things to a friend's place whom I will meet and hopefully I will have some time to shop also!

No comments:

Post a Comment